Top Ad unit 728 × 90

BREAKING! FG Reacts To US, UK Terror Alert In Abuja

Sponsored link


Federal Government has said there is no cause for alarm despite the latest travel advisories by some western countries.
It assured that it will continue to take adequate measures to protect the lives and properties of citizens and non-citizens alike.
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, stated this in a statement issued on Sunday, assuring the nation.
He said adequate security measures to thwart any possible terror attack in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and elsewhere around the country had been put in place. 

The minister also said that Federal Government’s sensitization campaign on security, with the punch line “if you see something, say something’’, would be stepped up on national radio and television, and advised the citizens to be security conscious and to report suspicious people and objects to the security agencies.
“We know that the terrorists, who have been massively degraded and put on the run, have been looking for soft targets to attack. This is the nature of terrorism all over the world, as can be seen in recent attacks in the UK, France and Egypt, among others.
“That is why the Nigerian security agencies have continued to be on the alert, even if their efforts have been largely unobtrusive so as not to disrupt the daily activities of the citizenry. Such efforts are routinely stepped up during religious festivals’’ he said.

BREAKING! FG Reacts To US, UK Terror Alert In Abuja Reviewed by Blessing Admin on 23:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by NIGERIA NEWS UPDATE © 2016
Designed by Intern videos

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.